Laravel is PHP Open Souce php MVC framework designed for web applications developement. It is developed by Taylor Otwell.
Feature of Laravel
- Bundles:Bundles provide a modular packaging system to Laravel.Bundles are add-on packages that you can download and plug into your Laravel installation
- Eloquent ORM:Eloquent ORM (object-relational mapping) is used to define model relationships to retrieve records, based on their relationship to another record.
- Open source: It is 100% free .
- Simple:Laravel is easy to understand and implement.
- Restful controllers :Restful controllers provide an optional way for separating HTTP GET and POST requests.
- Unit testing:Laravel uses PHPUnit out of the box,Which is most popular PHP unit testing framework.Unit tests can be run through the artisan command-line utility.
- Beautiful Templating:Laravel supports native PHP and light-weight Blade templating engine.
- Automatic Pagination:Laravel Comes with automated Pagination method,Which simplifies the task of implementing pagination.
- Amazing documentation:Laravel provides excellent documentation.